Fixed Communications Research Group
- Design, implementation & development of different components, systems and protocols.
- Study & analysis of fundamental and new communication technologies .
- Offering strategic plans, roadmaps and executive programs for fixed communications.
- Supervising projects on IP/MPLS core networks
- Strategy Planning of TIC switching platform
- Technical and legal feasibility survey of segregating domestic internet traffic from International Internet traffic
- Design & implementation of monitoring and management software for corporate IP networks
- Design & implementation of IP-PBX system and IP & video phone
- Analysis of new communication technologies with the aim of directing the IoT based projects
- Design of building broadband data network (OMID network)
- Design of a model for bandwidth sharing in data networks
- Analysis of communication technologies of Internet of things to Identify the orientation of objects
- Designing pattern of bandwidth allocation & sharing in data networks
- Designing broadband data network and traffic exchange (IP/MPLS2-IXP)
- Providing strategies for TIC next generation switch network
- Analysis & developing IPv4 to IPv6 migration plan and supervision of related projects.
- Providing a roadmap and executive program for implementing SDN